WHO IS EJAZ KHAN?
Ejaz Khan was born in Bombay, India. His Mother was a hairdresser and father was a film director. A lot of his time was spent on film sets during his younger days, where his love of photography was born. There he learned the power of storytelling, drama, and gained an appreciation for cinematic flair. These values stayed with him in his teenage years as his interests blossomed further into the realm of fashion. Seeking adventure and a new beginning, Ejaz left India for New York to combine his passions and become a fashion photographer. He has photographed for fashion magazines such as Vogue, Twill, Noise…
Ejaz has expanded his photographic repertoire to the wildlife world. He borrows from the narrative techniques of the film/ fashion storytelling and transposes them onto his animal subjects. He travels all over the globe to create some stunning artwork. Which can be found at his art gallery in NEW YORK. A keen eye for motion allows him to break apart the seemingly untamable patterns of animal movement and capture striking moments that encapsulate the energy and magic of their behavior.
To see his fashion photography, please visit www.ejazkhanphotography.com
WHERE WERE THE PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN?
Ejaz Khan has traveled to Oppdal, Norway for the Musk Oxen. The higher Arctic for the Arctic Wolves and Arctic Foxes. Haines, Alaska for the American Bald Eagles. Chile for the Pumas. Camargue, France for Horses.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE A WILDLIFE FINE ART PRINT?
You can visit our art gallery in New York City by appointment and also purchase art prints through our online art GALLERY.
CAN I TRAVEL WITH EJAZ KHAN?
Ejaz’s expeditions are extreme but if you are up to the challenge, CONTACT US for details.
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
- All of our wildlife and portraits limited edition art prints are produced on metallic paper, signed, dated and numbered by Ejaz Khan.
- In order to protect the authenticity of our museum quality prints, we provide a certificate of authenticity limiting the risk of falsification and duplication.
- Certificates of authenticity are attached to the back of the frame.
- Our prints are so unique, like the biting horse, the yawning puma, and the musk oxen butting heads, you will never see them any other place in the world.
FACE-MOUNTED PLEXI FRAMING
- Our artwork is permanently face-mounted to plexiglass using a clear adhesive.
- A wood or aluminum brace will be mounted to the back on an archival acid-free museum board, along with a french hanging cleat. The cleat could require additional hardware based on the composition of your wall.
- Please note our standard plexiglass has a reflective surface which brings a different kind of feel to our wildlife and portrait images.
- We ship our unframed orders within 2 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- We ship our wooden framed orders within 3-4 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- We ship our plexiglass orders within 4-5 weeks, travel time could differ based on your location.
- Tracking numbers will be provided once the order has been shipped.
Orders are returnable after 5 days of receiving your print.
FOR QUESTIONS & INQUIRES, CONTACT
260 W 36th st, 2nd floor
New York, NY, 10018